The QFREB’s primary mission is to defend the interests of real estate brokers before government authorities, as well as to implement, promote and present a variety of real estate related policies and guidelines.
- Propositions de mesures fiscales en matière d’immobilier au Québec (janvier 2019)
- Projet de loi n°141 : pour un encadrement juste et équitable du courtage immobilier au Québec (January 2018) In French Only
- Canadian Real Estate Market and Home Ownership (January 2017)
- Draft Regulation respecting real estate prospectus and registration exemptions (January 2017) In French Only
- Clarifying the Application of the Real Estate Brokerage Act to Improve Public Protection: A Duty for the State (September 2015)
- Coping with Mortgage Penalties in Canada (November 2010)
- Help for the Housing Sector: Four Avenues for Intervention (July 2009) In French Only